The I Group is a family-held business group with varied interests across Afghanistan, the UAE, East Africa and North America. The group came into being in 1959, distributing consumer electronics in Afghanistan. Since then, it has ventured into other industries, and is currently involved in:
- FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods)
- Vehicle Sales, Leasing and Servicing
- Construction Chemicals and Building Materials
- Air, Ground & Ocean Cargo
- Express Transportation and Logistics
- Agriculture Chemicals, Heavy Equipment Sales and Leasing
Held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the second Africa Global Busin...
This one-day event will provide expert insight into the emerging Afghan extractives and energy sectors. The event will bring together international business leaders and leadi...
This one-day event will provide expert insight into the growing Afghan construction sector. The event will bring together international business people seeking opportunities i...